COVID-19 Your Safety Is Our Priority.
Our COVID-19 Hygiene Practices
Here is a small sample of the new hygiene procedures we have put in place:
1. Personal training is carried out on a 1-2-1 basis to avoid any risk from group spread.
2. Sessions now last around 50 minutes to give time to tidy up and clean between sessions.
3. All equipment is cleaned and sanitized after each session.
4. The gym has been deep cleaned and rearranged to allow for more space
5. The gym has installed hand-sanitiser dispensers by each entrance and by the toilets
6. All staff are wiping down gym equipment as it is used
7. The gym has decreased it’s opening hours to the public. Meaning private personal training sessions can be taken in an extremely quiet and controlled environment
8. Signs and posters have been placed around the gym to remind members of the new rule
9. Shutter doors remain open to the gym, allowing full ventilation from outdoors air
For A Full List Of Our COVID-19 Hygiene Procedures Click Below
Central Strength, 15 Midland Street, Glasgow, G1 4PR
Copyright © 2020 – Matt Hill PT